Have your say on our allocations policy
Homes4D&G has launched a customer consultation to gather your thoughts on how we allocate our homes and communicate with you.
Demand for affordable homes continues to grow across the country, with the number of people looking for a house or flat far exceeding the number available in Scotland.
We are building thousands of new homes in Wheatley communities to help address this need; however, it is more important than ever that the way we allocate our available homes:
- is as clear to everyone as it can be;
- is fair to those who are in the greatest housing need; and
- offers honest advice to every individual about their chances of getting a home and helps them find other solutions.
To help us achieve this, we would like to know what you think of our suggested changes and, to give you all the information you need, we’ve created a consultation leaflet.
You can have your say on our proposals by:
- completing the online feedback form here: tinyurl.com/79wzap6;
- scan the QR code in the consultation booklet to complete our survey;
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- speaking to your housing officer about any feedback;
- calling us on 0800 183 0132; or
- contacting the Tenant Participation Advisory Service (TPAS).
You can also request a paper version of the survey by either calling us on the number above or emailing email@example.com.
The consultation runs until 24 July 2022.
During the consultation period we will also be holding focus groups to gain a better understanding of your views. Focus groups will take place at the end of June 2022 and will be both in person and online. If you would like to take part in one of our focus groups, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We will collect all the views from the consultation and update tenants by publishing the outcome of the consultation on Homes4D&G, DGHP and partner websites.
TPAS support tenants’ groups and ensure the views of customers are heard.
Freephone: 0800 049 5761
Facebook: TPAS Scotland